Our personal blog allows a slight glimpse into our family life as we seek to live out Micah 6:8 and reflect Jesus in our everyday life.
Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
Tags Displays a list of tags that have been used in the blog.
Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
Team Blogs Find your favorite team blogs here.
5 Reasons I Like Commuting
I've come to enjoy my 20km round trip commute to work in Burlington from Hamilton. Here are 5 reasons why I like the commute along as it is not snowing.
- Four days of the week I am able to leave the 02 Odyssey Minivan at home and ride on two wheels. On Wednesdays I have to run errands on the way home.
- The first 6km of my ride involves interacting with only 1 or 2 cars.
- I can burn a bunch of calories.
- It's a way of dealing with any stress. As a result, I am generally relaxed by the time I get home.
- I'm able to work a whole other set of muscles than my 12-15km of walking I do with Canada Post.
As soon as the snow flies, this will all change.
Do you enjoy commuting? If you take public transit, how do you use your time?
Husband, Father of 4 plus 3 sponsored children, Compassion Advocate who loves cycling, saving money and hanging out with his wife.